How To Bid
The 58th Annual Kinsmen TV Auction airs on CTV on Saturday, March 2nd from 12:00 noon through 5:00 pm. Bids will be accepted between those times at (519) 578-4KIN (519-578-4546). Advanced bids will be taken Friday evening from 7:30 pm through 9 pm.
- Items will be auctioned in the order of the table numbers listed on each page. Browse our website and make your selections. Be sure to make a note of the item numbers you wish to bid on.
- Bids will be accepted only in a minimum of $5.00 increments.
- All items will go to the first highest bidder at the close of the Item.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a successful bidder you will be contacted and arrangements will be made for pick-up or delivery in the hours following the auction. When placing a bid, be sure to leave the operator a valid contact number where you can be reached for the remainder of that day. Please be aware that all reasonable efforts will be made to contact the successful bidder. Failing this, we will have to go to the second bidder.
- Item pick up is at the Kinsmen Centre back door. 108 Sydney Street South Kitchener. Please wait to be contacted by one of our call back operators to ensure you are the successful bidder before coming down to the Centre.
- Pick up times - Saturday, March 2nd until 10 pm and Sunday, March 3rd, from 10 am till 3 pm.
- Terms are cash or personal cheque (with driver's license) – postdated cheques not accepted. Visa, Master Card & Debit will be accepted at pick up location ONLY.
- All decisions are at the sole discretion of the KW Kinsmen Club and the TV Auction Committee.